Finding opportunity for power investment at home and abroad
The Canadian Power Finance Conference is the only two day event for the international power finance community to come together to do business, build new relationships and discuss the most exciting opportunities and project pipelines in the region.
Over the last 10 years, the Canadian Power Finance Conference has become a staple in the diaries of senior executives from every aspect of the value chain, from investors and intermediaries to developers and operators.
Join us for this year’s edition and take full advantage of unparalleled actionable financial market intelligence, networking opportunities and in-depth industry analysis.
What is new in 2019?
Pre-conference Anniversary Event (January 23th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm). Celebrate with us 10 years of coverage in pan-Canadian power markets with cocktails, networking and a look back at the last decade in our industry! Where? Meet us at the Hockey Hall of Fame, Great Hall – Trophy Room.
Women in Renewable Energy: Networking Breakfast. Unique opportunity to share initiatives, ideas, and industry challenges with peers from the energy sector. This session will be hosted in collaboration with Women in Renewable Energy (WiRE).
Distributed Energy In Focus (Day Two). Gain technical and financial insights from power generation professionals! On January 25th, from 11am, roundtable discussions, panels and case studies will be focused on distributed generation and storage in Canada.
Key Event Features:
- Audience of senior representatives from across the financing and development deal chain (+300 attendees in 2018)
- Expert-led roundtable discussions, panels and case study sessions to gain first-rate market intelligence
- Exclusive Networking App to connect with attendees and arrange crucial meetings
- Dedicated Meeting Zone to create the ideal environment to conduct 1-2-1 meetings – open for the full two days!
- Return of the Dragons’ Den session with a focus on DER technology
*Project Developers, Institutional Investors, and Government Representatives can attend free of charge. Click here to secure your complimentary pass.