Nectar Group is pleased to announce the recent completion of the heavyweight special project with Vigan. The Vigan pneumatic ship loader NIV 600 arrived at the port and was discharged, handled, and assembled by Nectar’s dedicated team of operatives. This impressive piece of shipping equipment weighs 195mt with a boom length of 30m. Employed to handle argi-bulk materials and operates continuous ship unloading for vessels up to post-Panamax. This special operation was made possible with Nectar’s comprehensive terminal services and dedicated team.
Discover our Cargo Handling Capabilities
- Solutions for handling all types of cargoes
- Mobile Bagging Specialists
- Project cargo including - generators, frames, mining, shipping, and construction equipment
- Specialist, oversized and out-of-gauge cargo
- Containers, flat racks, and ISO tanks
- Big bag and other unitised cargo
- Supporting the offshore wind industry with wind turbine discharging
- Over 50 years of experience in terminals and logistics with global reach
From our establishment in 1972, managing shipping projects and cargo operations in the UK to working in over 156 global locations across 75 countries. Nectar offers dry bulk handling services worldwide from quayside mobile bagging and bulk discharge services to consultancy, terminal management, maintenance programmes and award-winning mobile bagging & bulk handling equipment; all designed around client’s evolving requirements. Learn more about Nectar Equipment.