Seize the newest opportunities in the evolving US coal market
Join one of the biggest gathering of thermal and met coal execs in the US.
At Coaltrans USA we have been gathering the producers, consumers, traders, supply chain and policy makers who are shaping the industry. You will have the chance to meet them, uncover the opportunities and meet with those who will make it happen.
New for 2019: A stream focused on met coal. The introduction of tariffs has seen the US met coal market go from strength to strength. In 2019, the event will arm you with insights to inform your marketing and procurement strategies.
New for 2019: A stream focused on thermal coal. Understand where exports are going and how to get them there, directly from the international importers and traders.
For almost 20 years, Coaltrans USA has been the official annual gathering for the entire coal supply chain in America. Join us in January to solidify your relationship with over 250 coal professionals from the likes of Corsa, Ramaco and JX Nippin and learn from industry leaders as they highlight past successes and future strategies.
- Keep up to date with the Indian coal market from the Coal Purchasing Director of one of the largest Indian coal buyers – Tata Power & Steel
- Hear from the US Department of Energy – US EIA speaker Fadi Shadid about challenges in the US coal mining space
- Don’t miss our keynote session from speaker Jack Porco from Xcoal
- Learn about how carbon capture is changing the global coal market with our speaker from Global CCS Institute
- Benefit from a wider choice of seminars with new met coal and thermal coal streams
- Network at one of the largest coal conferences in the USA with 260+ decision makers – see attendees here
- Enjoy a drink with fellow conference delegates at our evening reception at Palm Grove, Four Seasons
To stay up-to-date on this event and other Coaltrans news fill in this short form.
Discounted rate for end users:
Coaltrans has a limited number of discounted places for coal consumers at Coaltrans USA 2019.
If you are a power, steel or cement producer, or are involved in the consumption of coal, then you will be able to attend the event at a super special rate.
Simply visit our End User page for more information.