Time is flying and we are now just one month away from Coaltrans Asia 2019!
On top of all the news you already heard about both in our website and in our brochure, we are launching our brand new app.
The new Coaltrans app allows you to browse through the delegate list, view the agenda, access speakers presentations after the event but most importantly allows you to contact fellow participants to pre-arrange meetings.
By doing that, you can make sure you will meet the right people face to face and increase the chances of making profitable deals.
You only have access to the app after you register, so book online* before all meetings get booked up! *By booking online you can enjoy an exclusive 10% off discount with the code ASIAONLINE. What are you waiting for? Book your place now!
What’s new for 2019
• Risk management workshop: Get insights on how to reduce risk for your business
• Champagne roundtables: Take part in a heated debate while you enjoy free-flowing champagne
• Mining operations stream: Additional content on reducing costs and increasing mining efficiencies
• Woman in Coal breakfast: Become part of a supportive network to help women succeed in coal
• More networking hours: Exhibition and meeting hub open from Sunday 1pm with free drinks all day
• Networking lounge: Space for your meetings with chairs & tables with free tea and coffee
• Speed networking: Enjoy a drink as you mingle with people you might otherwise not have met
• New networking app: Contact anyone on the delegate list to book your business meetings
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
We are offering special discounts for large groups. If you'd like to register 5 or more people from the same company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about group rates.
Keep updated about our events:
Click here to get updates and special offers.